Written by Head Baking GAL
Newbie’s How to Guide
- Registered users must be logged in order to view teams and to join a team.
- Read the teams we are shipping to by click on the link “Meet our Round ## teams here”
- Remember the name of the team(s) you liked.
- Click on the link “Join a Round ## team here”
- Select the team(s) you would like to join.
- There is a limit of 20 members per team.
- The address will be emailed the day before the shipping part of the round begins.
- DO NOT post the address anywhere on our site or another.
- DO NOT ask for the address to be given to you or posted on the site.
- It is recommended to contact your leader directly through email versus making posts on the site itself.
- If you need to post on the site, I recommend using the bulletin board found on the “Join” page of the team you are a member of and not writing a comment on the “Meet” page.
- Please send a message to your team leader (you can either send an email or use the email leader feature found on the “Join” page of the team you are a member of) with your name and location before the shipping part of the round begins.
- Visiting our facebook page is another way to get quick answers to your questions. You do not need to have a facebook account in order to view the page.
- Visit the FAQ page for tips on shipping and help filling out a custom’s form.
- Make sure you place our logo on your box.
- You can make your own, using the graphics from our site and printing on a label
- Or order a sheet of stickers from our Zazzle Merchandise store.
- Once you have shipped your box, make sure you email your team leader with the following information:
- When you shipped
- What you shipped
- How many boxes
- And if you took pictures attach them